14.2.06

LUTO DO AMOR


Rick: You know what I want to hear.
Sam: No, I don't.
Rick: You played it for her, you can play it for me!
Sam: Well, I don't think I can remember...
Rick: If she can stand it, I can! Play it!
Nota do Dia de São Valentim: A nenhum dos bimbos que vi por aí entrelaçados e pendurados uns nos outros, entre sacos e ramos de flores, este curto "diálogo" deverá dizer grande coisa. Apesar de pretensiosa e "arrogante", comme ils disent, a Duras "saíasse" às vezes com umas "tiradas" felizes. Todo o amor é luto do amor.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Há ... foram os "bimbos" que o forçaram a pôr óculos escuros!

Anónimo disse...

and Sam play ...

You must remember this,
A kiss is still a kiss,
A sigh is just a sigh;
The fundamental things
[apply

As time goes by.
And when two lovers woo,
They still say, "I love you ",
0n that you can rely;
No manter what lhe future
[brings
As time goes by.

Moonlight and love songs,
[never out of date,
Hearts full of passion,
jealousy and hate;
Woman needs man, and
man must have his mate,
That no one can deny.

lt's still lhe same old story
A fight for lave and glory,
A case of do or die
The world will always
[welcome lovers
As time goes by

... e, a vida continua

Anónimo disse...

para Duras, você tb seria um bimbo...é tudo relativo...